WenPlan is an interactive color-coded simplified Gantt software that enables users to develop integrated weekly work plans, track task and percent complete. WenPlan helps improve construction field productivity with enhanced short-term planning, strong collaboration and quick response to deviations.
Construction Planning Simplified
WenPlan is an easy-to-use construction task planning software that enables superintendent and the field team collaboratively develop and track weekly work plans. Wenplan enhances collaboration, minimize interruption of work, improves project execution and increase your bottom line. According the McKinsey, Companies overlook the importance of microplans that look at what needs to happen the next day or the next week.
Construction Planning Simplified
- Integrated Lookahead Plan
- Interactive Gantt
- Easy-to-Visualize color coded task status
- Easy to split tasks (as needed)
- Project execution
- Track Task (Red-Yellow-Green)
- Manage Task deadlines
- Track Task Progress
- Track Percent complete
- Team Collaboration
- Contractors and Owner
- Email, Pdf-Excel export
- Custom daily or weekly notifications
- Quick response to deviations
- Access and update anytime, anywhere
- Shared visibility for users based on access permissions
- Improve Project execution
- WenPlan benefits
- Why WenPlan
Keeping up with construction tasks is a headache in itself especially when it involves calling, emailing subcontractor and sending text message. WenPlan leverages technology to connect teams, improve visibility, respond to change efficiently, increase productivity and improve project success.
Construction processes are plagued with problems associated with variations. It is common for construction projects to fall behind schedule. Planning and attention to detail helps avoid delays. Identifying and eliminating delays of all kinds, on all ends, is imperative to project success. Maximizing productivity is the key to construction cost savings. WenPlan is
- built for superintendent, foreman and construction project managers to coordinate and control the upcoming onsite tasks.
- an easy-to-use Excel alternative cloud-based construction field planning software that helps develop integrated Four week Lookahead plan.
- enhances collaboration, minimize interruption of work with Quick response to deviations.
- Eliminate duplicate data entry and reduce paperwork
- Save time and money with a streamlined process
- Increases accountability
The lookahead plan is the outcome of the superintendent’s overall decision making process for managing jobsite activities. In this process, the superintendent not only defines the upcoming project tasks to maintain overall project schedule, but also project can get buy-in from those executing the project plan for achievable scope, correct timing, adequate crews and any identified risks.
Key elements of Lookahead Plan:
- Ensure Labor, Materials, equipment/tool supply
- Effective coordination with trades and project team
- Establish clear ownership for removing the roadblock with a specific timetable.
- Measure/track project performance
- Share critical roadblocks with the owner.
Good timely Lookahead plan greatly improves project execution and control. It allows you to focus on upcoming tasks that must happen and make sure you have the required tools, equipment and resources to allow this work to happen.
Quote from the field: Focusing on the Weekly Work Lookahead plan instead of shooting from the hip is key. Lookahead collaboration is critical instead of just being a piece of paper emailed out to everyone.