“WenPlan is built by contractors for contractors.”
A look ahead is simply a view of your current project schedule but looking ahead for 2, 4 or 6 weeks. It’s typically a schedule of the short term (4 week) for weekly meetings. Currently planning of upcoming tasks is a manual process using pen-and-paper, Excel, or home-brewed reports.
Purpose of Lookahead Plan?
Key elements of the Lookahead Plan
- Ensure Labor, Materials, equipment/tool supply
- Effective coordination with trades and project team
- Establish clear ownership for removing the roadblock with a specific timetable.
- Measure/track project performance
- Share critical roadblocks with the owner.
WenPlan is an easy-to-use Excel alternative cloud-based construction Lookahead planning software. WenPlan helps
- Teams connect with real-time data
- Reduce administrative workload/tasks – duplicate data entry, search, share etc.
- Improve Field productivity
- Coordination between office and the field