1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND STORAGE
The use of information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which the Client has engaged WenPlan.
Information You Provide. When you register an account, WenPlan collects some personal information, such as your name, phone number, credit card or other billing information, email address and home and business postal addresses (“Personal Information”). You may also import your contacts by giving WenPlan access to your third party services (for example, your email account) or social networking information if you give WenPlan access to your account on social network connection You may also provide WenPlan with your contacts’ email addresses when sharing Content with them.
Content. WenPlan collects, converts and stores the Content you upload, download, or access in connection with the If you add Content to your account that has been previously uploaded by you or another user, WenPlan may associate all or a portion of the previous Content with your account rather than storing a duplicate.
Log Data. When you use the Service, WenPlan automatically records data, Content, and information (collectively, “Information”) from your desktop, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, or other consumer electronic device (each, an “Electronic Device”), its software, and your activity using the This may include the Electronic Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, the web page visited before you came to the WenPlan Site or Application, information you search for on the Site or Application, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your Electronic Devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, system configuration information, metadata concerning your Information, and other interactions with the Service.
Cookies. WenPlan may uses “cookies” to collect Information and improve the A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your Electronic Device. WenPlan may use “persistent cookies” to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Service. WenPlan may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Service. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the Service.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION USAGE
- Personal Information. In the course of using the Service, WenPlan may collect Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify Personal Information is or may be used: (i) to provide and improve the Service, (ii) to administer your use of the Service, (iii) to better understand your needs and interests, (iv) to personalize and improve your experience, and (v) to provide or offer software updates and product announcements. If you no longer wish to receive communications from WenPlan, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in any of those communications, or update your account settings information.
- Geo-Location Information. Some Devices allow Applications to access real-time location-based information (for example, GPS). The Application does not collect such information as of the date this policy went into effect, but may do so in the future with your consent to improve the Some photos you place on the Site or the Application may contain recorded location information. WenPlan may use this information to optimize your experience. Also, some of the Information collected from a Device, for example IP address, can sometimes be used to approximate a Device’s location.
- Analytics. Some Information may also be collected (by WenPlan or by a third party service) using logging and cookies, which can sometimes be correlated with Personal WenPlan uses this information for the above purposes and to monitor and analyze use of the Service, for the Service’s technical administration, to increase Service functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify users have the authorization needed for the Service to process their requests.
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- Your Use. Your Personal Information will be displayed in your profile page and elsewhere on the Service according to the preferences you set in your Any Information you choose to provide should reflect how much you want others to know about you. Please consider carefully what Information you disclose in your profile page and your desired level of anonymity. You can review and revise your profile information at any time. WenPlan may also share or disclose your Information with your consent, for example if you use a third party application to access your account (see below). Through certain features of the Service, you may also have the ability to make some of your Information public. Public Information may be broadly and quickly disseminated.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests; Protection of WenPlan’s Rights. WenPlan may disclose to outside parties Content stored in your account or on the Site or Application and Information collected about you when WenPlan has a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with a law, regulation or compulsory legal request; (b) protect the safety of any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of the Service or its users; or (d) to protect WenPlan’s property If WenPlan provides your Content to a law enforcement agency as set forth above, WenPlan will remove encryption from the Content before providing them to law enforcement. However, WenPlan will not be able to decrypt any Content that you encrypted prior to storing them on the Site or in the Application.
- Business Transfers. If WenPlan is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Information may be transferred as part of that transaction, but WenPlan will notify you (for example, via email and/or a prominent notice on the Site and the Application) of any change in control or use of your Personal Information or Content, or if either become subject to a different Privacy WenPlan will also notify you of choices you may have regarding the Information.
- Non-private or Non-Personal Information. WenPlan may disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as usage statistics of the Service.
4. CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
If you are a registered user, you may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information provided in your registration or account profile by changing your “account settings.” If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire the Service, contact WenPlan at support@WenPlan.com. In some cases, WenPlan may retain copies of your Information if required by law.
5. DATA RETENTION
WenPlan will retain your Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide the Service. If you wish to cancel your account or request that your Information no longer be used to provide you the Service, you may delete your account with WenPlan. WenPlan may retain and use your Information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements. Consistent with these requirements, WenPlan will try to delete your Information quickly upon request. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Information from the servers and backed-up versions might exist after deletion. In addition, WenPlan does not delete from the server’s files that you have in common with other users.
6. WENPLAN USERS
The Service allows you to make some Content accessible to the public or to other users. You should be aware that any Information you make available to other users may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Your Information may remain even after you cancel your account.
The security of your Information is important to WenPlan. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on order forms, WenPlan encrypts the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). WenPlan follows generally accepted standards to protect the Information submitted to the Site or the Application, both during transmission and once it is received. However, no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. Therefore, WenPlan cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. POLICY TOWARD CHILDREN
The Service is not directed to persons under 13 WenPlan does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided WenPlan with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact WenPlan at support@WenPlan.com. If WenPlan becomes aware that a child under 13 has provided Personal Information, WenPlan will take steps to delete such information from the files.